Moroccan has definitely been the theme for our cooking this Winter. The flavours of Moroccan food are define and so comforting, whilst being extremely healthy.
This Tahini Chicken and chili bake with black rice is stunning and uses our FS Moroccan blend of course.
Tahini Chicken & Chilli Bake with Black Rice
- 1 cup tahini
- 2 chicken breasts (roughly chopped)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 sweet potatos
- 2 cup warm water
- 3 lemons (juice only)
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 3 garlic gloves
- 1 - 2 tsp FS Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 cup black rice
- Add the tahini to a pot and slowly dilute with the warm water so it binds. Add the lemon juice and continuously stir until well combined.
- Add the Moroccan seasoning, parsley, coriander and garlic. Still stiring continuously. Bring to boil, turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the chicken and sweet potato into 2cm chunks and the cauliflower into small florets. Cook in coconut oil over high heat until chicken is well cooked or golden brown.
- Add the cauliflower, chicken and sweet potato to the tahini mixture, stir and let boil for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve on rice I use black rice and garnish with coriander.