When it comes to breakfast for some reason we always think of cereal or your standard eggs and bacon breakfast.
Breakfast is so important and the fuel we need after fasting during sleep so that our bodies can rejuvenate each night. Breakfast not only kick starts our metabolism but it also gives us the energy to get on with our day. It is such an important time to feed our body’s real foods. Whole and unprocessed foods.
Sweet Potato Roti
- 1/2 large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 2 egg
- 1 tsp Freedom Spices Taco Mix
- 1/2 avocado
- Fresh lime
- Black pepper, sea salt
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Grate sweet potato and mix with 1 whole egg, and FS Taco Mix.
- Meanwhile heat a pot of water and bring to a boil to crack your egg in the water. When the egg rises to the top you know it is poached.
- Heat a frying pan with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and transfer potato mix to the middle of the pan, spread and flatten using a spatula until the layer is nice and thin. Cook for 2-4 min on each side.
- While pancake is cooking, peel the cucumber into long strips and cut the avocado into cubes ready to serve.
- Place potato roti on the plate, with smashed avocado and the poached egg on top. Garnish with salt and pepper and serve.