If you are looking for a quick and easy lunch or dinner, I’ve got your back with this one. This super simple roast vegetable & chicken salad really easy so easy to make. Plus like always it is jam packed with nutrients to nourish your mind, body and soul.
Super Simple Roast Vegetable & Chicken Salad
- 2 cups of spinach (washed)
- 3 cups seasonal vegetables (I used sweet potato, pumpkin, brussel sprouts, asparagus, broccoli)
- 1 - 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Freedom Spices Moroccan Blend
- 1 tsp Freedom Spices Kentucky Blend
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Wash and drain your spinach, then divide onto two plates.
- Chop your seasonal vegetables and place together in a bowl. Mix through coconut oil and FS Moroccan blend until all the vegetables are coated.
- Line a baking tray with foil or baking paper. Spread your vegetables across the tin and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Line another baking tray with baking paper. Cut your chicken into cubes. Sprinkle FS Kentucky blend over the chicken and place onto your baking tray and bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile put tahini into a small bowl and whisk through lemon juice and chili flakes. Set aside.
- Once vegetables and chicken are cooked, place them onto your spinach and pour your tahini dressing over the top.