Raw Vegan Chocolate Mint Tart… this stunning tart is a perfect dessert to share with loved ones, and is packed with superfoods including Matcha Powder and Spirilina. It is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and 100% delicious. Whether you are a green tea lover or not, you will love this tart.
Raw Vegan Chocolate Mint Tart
- Chocolate Tart
- 1 cup dates (medjool preferably, add more if the mixture is not sticking together)
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mint Mixture
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 - 2 large handfuls mint leaves
- 2 tsp spirulina powder
- 2 tsps Freedom Spices matcha powder
- 10 spinach leaves
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Place the base mixture into the food processor and pulse until well combined and clumping together. Add more dates or coconut oil if it is not sticking.
- Line a tart dish with baking paper. Press the base mixture into the baking dish and place in the freezer for 15 - 20 mins.
- Meanwhile place all of the mint mixture into the food processor and mix until it is a nice and creamy consistency.
- Evenly pour the mixture into the tart dish or dishes and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with grated chocolate (I used Loving Earth Mint Chocolate)
- Before serving the tart, take out of the freeze 30 mins prior