Hello Free Birds,
If you’re new to following me, you will soon discover I love being in the kitchen but still love the simplicity of a quick and easy meal. Most meals I cook are either served on your plate within 15 minutes, or take 5 minutes to prepare and go straight in the oven. I like to call these ones hassle free. Which is what this Moroccan Spices Fish is.
Moroccan Spiced Fish with Greens
- 2 pieces of fish
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 1 tbsp FS Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 cups of greens (we used broccoli and beans)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Lemon to serve
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees and line a tray with baking paper and sit aside.
- In 3 separate bowls add: whisked egg in one. Almond meal and FS Moroccan Seasoning mixed together in another. And tapioca in the third.
- Dip fish into the tapioca flour, then the egg, then the almond meal mixture. Repeat with both pieces.
- Place the fish on the baking tray, add to the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the outside is golden and crunchy.
- Optional - You can add cherry tomatoes to the same tray as the fish to bake.
- Meanwhile cut up your greens and lightly steam them for 5 - 8 mins. Serve onto your plates.
- When the fish is cooked, serve with greens, baked cherry tomatoes, lemon wedge and sprinkle of salt.