Seriously..... It's easy. It's beyond tasty. It's super nutritious. What more could you want?
Our homemade Spud Bar can be used with white or sweet potato and any of our seasoning mixes. Plus top it with what ever you want. Here is the combo we are loving:
Homemade Spud Bar
Ingredients: Makes 2
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 whole sweet potato (keep the skin on if organic)
- 500g chicken or turkey mince
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 1 tsp of any FS Seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Pre heat oven at 200 degrees
- Wrap sweet potato in foil and bake until soft. Use a folk to see.
- Meanwhile cook the mince on a fry pan. Add the seasoning and kidney beans and stir together until the mince is cooked through.
- On a plate, place the spinach. Followed by cooked potato, mince and beans, avocado and cherry tomatoes.