Healthy Mexican is always on the menu whenever she comes for a visit and it is always delicious. These can also be baked in the oven to make a Nachos.
- 250g turkey mince
- 5 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tbsp FS TACO MIX
- 2 handful corn chips
- 1 cup spinach
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- pinch of cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees and roast the cherry tomatoes.
- In a pan cook the turkey mince, when browned add the diced tomatoes and taco mix and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl layer the corn chips, then the spinach. Add the meat on top, a sprinkle of cheese and top with the cherry tomatoes.
- Smash an avocado and serve on the side.