Do you struggle with 3pm itis? Or maybe you get a sugar craving hit in the afternoon? Don’t worry… I’ve got you covered. These Espresso Energy Balls will help tackle all of your problems.
We have used clean ingredients, with natural sugar from the dates, good fats from the nuts and tahini as well as a dash of coffee to help lift you for the rest of the day. You can even go one step further and team it with a delicious chocolate smoothie made with our Hot Choccy blend and Almond Milk.
Espresso Energy Balls
- 10 - 12 medjool pitted dates
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 - 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 heaped tbsp Hot Choccy Blend
- 1 - 2 sachets of Coffee Not Coffee or 1 - 2 tbsp organic ground coffee
- A splash of almond milk (more if mixture is too dry)
- In a food processor add all ingredients. Blend until well combined.
- Spoon small amounts of the mixture into your hands and roll. Repeat with all the mixture.
- Place in the freezer for an hour or until hard.
Keep in a container in the fridge. Wet your hands to roll if the mixture is sticking to you.