" I have absolutely struck gold with these ones! I can not believe how easy it is to create such a flavour packed, sneaky snack with this beetroot latte blend. The Freedom Spices Beetroot Latte powder is absolutely amazing. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and spice to create the most delicious flavour combination. The ingredients are: beetroot, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg, thats it! Plus, all organic!
Yes it makes an extremely yummy beetroot latte of course, but, I thought why not combine these amazing flavours into my favourite snack – BLISS BALLS! What a pretty colour they turned out to be! Think sweet, coconutty, spiced, nutty deliciousness, how can you go wrong with that."
Freedom Spices Beetroot Latte:
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Cup Dates
- 1/2 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Tsp Freedom Spices Beetroot Latte (https://www.freedomspices.com.au/collections/latte-lover/products/beetroot-latte)
- Pinch of Salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until combined, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- Add a little more coconut oil if required and blend until the mixture sticks together and can be formed into balls.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week, or in the freezer for months.
Remember to tag us in your creations for a feature.