We have combined naughty and nice with these Beetroot Waffles with Chocolate Drizzle. I’m sure you can guess which part is naughty and which part is nice ;).
I’m all for adding vegetables to every meal, and by using my @freedomspices Beetroot Latte mix not only do you accomplish this you also get the added benefits of the cinnamon which helps curve the blood sugar levels throughout the day. Beetroot which adds the vegetables and a beautiful sweetness. And nutmeg to aid in digestion.
Beetroot waffles with Chocolate Drizzle
- 1½ cups oat flour
- ¾ cup almond, coconut or cows milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup, honey or mapel syrup
- 2 tbsp Freedom Spices Beetroot Latte Blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Turn on your waffle maker to heat up, spray with coconut oil or olive oil spray.
- Combined all the waffle ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Pour small amounts of your mixture into your waffle maker (enough to cover each square) and close. Once the waffles are cooked remove with a small spatula. Place on a cooling tray.
- Repeat until all mixture is gone.
- Meanwhile place your chocolate sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined. Set aside.
- Once waffles are cooked, place on your plates and drizzle with your chocolate sauce.