When it comes to meal prepping sometimes we like to keep things simple, and we find the easiest way to spice up your meals and keep them interesting is by changing the spices.
Here we have simply:
- Cooked 1 cup of brown rice.
- Steamed 3 heads of broccoli.
- Rinse 3 handfuls of spinach
- Coated our chicken in our spices and cooked it on the BBQ.
- Place it into your containers and drizzle with some Tamari or Coconut Aminos before eating.
Seriously how simple is that for a quick and easy lunch on the go. Packed full of nutrition.